We provide researchers with practical support to make clinical studies happen in the NHS, allowing more high quality research, and more patients to take part.
- Advice for researchers on how to make their study feasible and aligned with NHS priorities.
- The development of new academic research through its Clinical Studies Groups, Task Forces and Writing Groups.
- The set up of studies across multiple NHS sites and recruitment of participants to studies.
- The people and facilities needed to deliver the research “on the ground”. This is done through the Local Research Networks and in collaboration with the CLRN Dementia Specialty Groups.
- The active involvement of patients and carers in all parts of the research process
- The set up and delivery of studies funded by industry partners.